Velociteach®, a highly respected and bellwether PM training company, offers an easy and free way for you to earn your PDUs while listening to thought leaders in the project management industry. The program is called Manage This: the Podcast by Project Managers for Project Managers.
Andy Crowe and Bill Yates team up with host, Nick Walker, to give listeners access to the top project managers from organizations and industries around the world and the chance to uncover what they do, how they approach their challenges and what they know.
- Each episode is typically 30-45 minutes
- New episode every 2-3 weeks
- Already over 24 episodes to choose from
- Podcasts are audio with optional downloadable text
- Instructions on how to claim your free PDUs
Here are sample titles of some of the podcasts:
- Alpha Project Managers by Andy Crowe
- Advice for Someone Just Starting in Project Management
- Negotiation Tips by Ellen Smith
- Project Recover and Turnaround
- The Agile Nerd by John Stenbeck
- Leadership Tips by Dr. David Bray
- Project Management in Your Organization by Neal Whitten
- PMI®’s Talent Triangle™
Click here to learn more and you will be directed to Velociteach’s website for more podcast information.
PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc. PMI Talent Triangle is a trademark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.